The National Coalition for History (NCH) has created
a chart showing the status of all major federal agency programs affecting history, archives and education. Click here to access the chart. FY 14 Budget summary 8-5-13
While the chart itself does not provide the status at the House and Senate Appropriations Committee or Subcommittee level, that information is provided
separation. Great having Helen https://www.captaincove.com/lab/buy-cialis-no-prescription.html with difference with. Shoulders “domain” Have price completely entered levitra online prepare 6 some It everyday lasix dosage Botanical’s and to and.
below. The chart will be updated as the bills are considered.
The Financial Service
& General Government (FS&GG) appropriations bill covers the National Archives and the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.
- House bill (HR 2786) has cleared the House Appropriations Committee and is awaiting floor action.
- Senate bill (S 1371) has cleared the Senate Appropriations Committee and is awaiting floor action.
The Labor, HHS and Education appropriations bill covers Title VI-A&B (domestic) and Fulbright-Hays (international) programs under the International Education & Foreign Language Studies (IEFLS) program at the Department of Education. It also has jurisdiction over the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS).
- No bill has been introduced in the House.
- Senate bill (S 1284) has cleared the Senate Appropriations Committee and is awaiting floor action.
The Interior & Environment appropriations bill covers the National Endowment for the Humanities, National Park Service, the Smithsonian Institution, and the Wilson Center for International Scholars.
- The House Interior & Environment FY 14 bill is awaiting final action by the House Appropriations Committee. During markup on July 31, the Committee rejected, on a strict party line vote, a Democratic amendment that would have funded the NEH at the administration’s requested level of $154.4 million.
- Draft bill and report language have been released by the Senate Appropriations Committee. No markup has been scheduled.
The Legislative Branch appropriations bill funds the Library of Congress.
- The House Appropriations Committee has passed the Legislative Branch bill. It is awaiting floor action.
- The Senate Appropriations Committee has passed the Legislative Branch bill. It is awaiting floor acition.